|RM-Sys Resource Management from KA Spencer (Software)|
KA SPENCER (Software) offers a number of software products:
-- a full-featured accounts package for any small business;
- job costing, and work tracking packages for a variety of business types;
- sales management software for the client-based business;
- a personnel management package for a wide variety of organisations;
- an event manager package;
- a mobile home charging system;
- a journal/document indexing package;
- a resource management package (loans and returns) (this package);
- an event resource costing system.
|RMSys Resource Management System - View some screens and more detail via the links below:|
|RMSys Main Features||
|How to Purchase|
|RMSYS CODES and DESCRIPTIONS|
RM-Sys permits the creation
codes/descriptions for Events, Keywords, Targets
Events are user-defined occurrences which take place during your transactions with your customers and suppliers. Critical events might include the despatch of a stock item, or the return of a resource from loan.
A full range of event types can be created.
Keywords are used to describe and categorise your stock and resource items.
For example, All items can be categorised by type (e.g. Book, Tape, Slides etc.) and content (e.g. Sex, Drugs, Rock and Roll).
Targets are used to categorise your audience. Examples might be: Parents, Teachers, Children.
Creating codes and descriptions for Targets
Back to previous page
Back to first page