|EveSys Events Manager from KA Spencer (Software)|
KA SPENCER (Software) offers a number of software products:
- a full-featured accounts package for any small business;
- job costing, and work tracking packages for a variety of business types;
- sales management software for the client-based business;
- a personnel management package for a wide variety of organisations;
- an event manager package (this system);
- a mobile home charging system;
- a journal/document indexing package;
- a resource management package (loans and returns);
- an event resource costing system.
|EveSys Accounts - View some screens and some more detail via the links below:|
|EveSys Main Options||Organisations||Individuals|
|Download and Purchase|
Individuals in EveSys are those persons who
may attend your events, or who may act for companies who attend, reserve exhibition space,
or sit on your organising committees.
Individual Roles (e.g. Chairman, Exhibitor) are user-definable and determine the types of involvement which an individual may have in your events.
Telecommunications (e.g. phone/fax/email/website/mobile/pager) are all user-defined types and may be associated with an indivual.
Organisation Links with any number of organisations may be held: each may be linked via a role in the organisation (e.g. director, lecturer).
Adddresses of user-defined type (e.g. Main, Home, Invoicing etc.) may be held.
Creating an Individual
(e.g Attendee, Exhibitor etc.) record
in the Individuals Detail screen
|LEAFLET file for Download. (PDF file describing EveSys - Please note that the web pages may be more up-to-date.)|
Back to previous page