|ERC-Sys Event Resource Costing from KA Spencer (Software)|
KA SPENCER (Software) offers a number of software products:
- a full-featured accounts package for any small business;
- job costing, and work tracking packages for a variety of business types;
- sales management software for the client-based business;
- a personnel management package for a wide variety of organisations;
- an event manager package;
- a mobile home charging system;
- a journal/document indexing package;
- a resource management package (loans and returns);
- an event resource costing system (this package).
|ERC-Sys Event Resource Costing - View some screens and more detail via the links below:|
|ERCSys Main Options||Organisations||Events|
|How to Purchase|
|ERC-SYS MAIN FEATURES|
The Event Resource Costing system is a package designed to help you allocate, book, and
manage Resources that you lease to third parties for Events. It will help if you think of Event Resource
Costing as comprising several sections:
Your trading partners Organisations
Businesses, Institutions and individuals with whom you trade, buy, sell or to whom you make payment as Suppliers, Customers or in any other role.
In ERCSys, most organisations will be those who use your services and resources (human and other) to assist with their events.
Your Bookable Resources Resources
Any material, product, service, commodity (e.g. human resource) or financial obligation which you allocate to an Event for use by a customer.
Your Business Dealings Events
Ledger-based records of all of the Events for which your Customers ask you to reserve Resources.
You can assign a Status (Estimates, Booked, Invoiced, Paid, Cancelled) maintained in a Status History to each Event.
Event Resources - lines containing a detail of a Resource to be allocated to an Event.
Resource - multiple allocations of a Resource to an Event, from, for example, Schedules on employee timesheet.
ERC-Sys will readily produce reports that are necessary for business and financial reporting, but which are also useful as a record of much of your business information.
- Lists of your Supplier/Customer (and other) Organisations;
- Lists of your Resources, their supplier prices, and other details;
- Lists of your Events, their Resource Lines, and other details;
- Labels for your Organisations, selectable by certain criteria;
- Resource Schedules for verification of employee timesheets;
- A simple Profit and Loss report for each Event or date range.
The Event Resource Costing system is exceptionally flexible, owing to the way in which a system of user-defined codes and attributes allows you to maintain pull-down listboxes containing all kinds of options for the various data items, such as event status, organisation roles, address types, resource types, international VAT rates and VAT territories, international currencies.
As ERC-Sys is set up with a rich range of codes, only in exceptional cases will you need to add extras: but the flexibility is there as and when your use of the system expands.
Click a link in one of the boxes above to see some screens and read more details of the features of ERC-Sys.
ERC-Sys is available as a single PC, single user system (SU), and as a Networked Multi-user system (MU) with licences issued in groups of four.
The cost is from £100.00 depending upon the licence type purchased. To download and purchase a licence, click on the link at the top of the page.
More than eight simultaneous users on Microsoft Access is likely to degrade performance significantly.
ERC-Sys runs on all versions of Microsoft® Windows® from XP to Win10 and requires Microsoft® Access® 2003 or above.
(If running on Access 2007+ please be sure to read the support notes.)
NOTE: If you intend to run ERC-Sys on Access 2003 you must apply service pack SP1 before installation.
|LEAFLET file for Download. (PDF document describing ERC-Sys - Please note that the web pages may be more complete and up-to-date)|
|Back to first page |